- Join fellow pro-lifers at the State House in Augusta.
- Show your opposition to pro-abortion bills.
- Learn about legislation that might impact you and those you care about.
- See the law-making process from the inside of the State House.
- Let your elected officials know what you think about issues that are important to pro-life Mainers.
- Meet your State Representative and State Senator and let them know where you stand.
1. Contact Your Representatives – Ask them to OPPOSE LD 820 and LD 1261 and ask them for an appointment to talk to them on Thursday, May 2 in the morning.
Find the contact information for your legislators. Click here, scroll down to “Find Your Legislators“, enter your full address and hit go.
Many of the legislators list e-mail addresses, but brief telephone calls or messages can be more effective than e-mail messages.
- What should I do in advance of the lobby day on Thursday, May 2nd?
After contacting your House Rep and your Senator and making appointments with each of them, sign up for the lobby day CLICK HERE
Complete one registration for each attendee in your group with the same legislators. If you are coming with others, only one person per legislative district needs to fill out the form. (for example, if you and your friends all are represented by John Smith, only one of you needs to fill out the form).
What can I do if I cannot come on May 2?
Make sure others know about the lobby day and call to oppose the bills.
Directions and Parking Info: https://legislature.maine.gov/lio/directions-to-the-state-house/9081
The State House is located on the corners of Capitol and State Streets in Augusta.
To get to the State House from I-95 get off at exit 109 and travel east on
For More Info contact:
Mike McClellan at email@example.com or 207-329-6148